Sunday, October 12, 2008

"Friend" of Sayles

Recently, someone with the moniker "friends to the Sayles" posted on the "smear website" devoted to destroying Lathrop Mayor Kristy Sayles and her family. This "friend" claims to have been in attendance at an open house event for the mayor last week when council candidate Rosalinda Valencia crashed the party and apparently was not welcomed with open arms. "I only write now because I feel sort of bad about how Mrs. Valencia was treated by people I call friends." The "friend" claims to have spoken with the mayor and her husband about why Valencia wasn't welcome but apparently didn't like their answer. The "friend" goes on to praise Mrs. Valencia for not rushing to "post" about her shabby treatment at the Sayles event.

Perhaps the Sayles "friend" is completely clueless as to some of the things Valencia has done that might make her unwelcome, such as publicly calling for the mayor to step down from office and participating in a "smear website" (not to mention the grand jury investigation based on a complaint by Valencia).

*Sigh* Does anyone really believe that a friend would post such garbage on a website totally devoted to destroying the friend? And of course, the "friend" wants to remain anonymous because "I am known by many in Lathrop and do not want to have people look at me the way they do the Sayles" and "I really am a good person otherwise I would not have even wrote what I did because they are my freinds" and "I remain friends with the Sayles and will for as long as I feel they are doing the best they can."

With friends like that, who needs enemies?

1 comment:

  1. I have been expressing my opinion about the goings on regarding the terrible treatment of fellow human being, on the KrsitySayles.com site and apparently, I struck a cord for the Web Master because HE BLOCKED ME!!! Why would that be. Is someone afraid of kindness or is the truth too difficult to bear??

    ReplyDelete