Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Email outage @ mantecalive

If you sent email to anyone @ mantecalive.com yesterday after 8 am or today before noon we may not have gotten it. This would affect jackie@mantecalive.com or joe@mantecalive.com.
From Manteca Live!

I opened a trouble ticket with the IS provider at 3 am and told them how critical it was because "there are candidates writing in and the election is coming up...." I don't know if that impressed them or not. But it sure did annoy me.

As far as I can tell the email stopped working sometime during the day yesterday the 27th after 8am and was not working until about noon today. If you tried to send something you should probably have gotten a "failure notice" that returned the email.

So if you sent us email, or if you sent in your candidates' answers and we didn't answer you please send it again. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment