Friday, September 26, 2008

Lathrop Mayoral Candidate John Rock says Dan MacNeilage should be mayor

In an odd turn of events, today John T. Rock, candidate for mayor of Lathrop, stated that Dan MacNeilage would make a better mayor for Lathrop than he would. Rock went on to say if he is elected to office, should any council member have to leave due to age or illness, that he would appoint MacNeilage to the open seat.

Another poster using the pseudonym "Justice League" agreed with Rock but suggested that everyone get behind Robert Oliver and elect him mayor so that he could appoint MacNeilage and/or Rock to a government position.

MacNeilage ran for city council in the last election and lost. He is not running for any elected office at this time. He currently holds a seat on the Lathrop Planning Commission.

For the record, these "endorsements" came after MacNeilage posted a long, rambling, almost incoherent message about Mayor Sayles and her husband Tom on the opposition website.

3 comments:

  1. Rambling?.....I type like I talk......forward, direct and to the point.....Those that know me know I rarely sugar coat the issues....I speak most often from my heart....not some prepared politcal statement......I am who I am and let my walk do the talking......Tell me Jackie....what do you do for YOUR community?.....There are many in Lathrop and Manteca that know my name....Your Mayor....Your Police chief.....Many of Your childrens' charity directors.....My name is good and by your insidious remarks....it is clear you dont know a damn thing about me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. MacNeilage! Thank you for your comments. I don't know you personally, but I have heard it said by more than one person (including a friend of mine) that you have a good heart and good intentions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan Mac Neilage if i am thinking f the right man is a good man. I any man has to be voted for a big teddy bear it would be this man. He can be a business man a family man and a friend all at once. Here is to a man well built.

    ReplyDelete